We specialize in social networks integration and in the management of social networks campaigns and marketing. We present to our clients complete packages in order to brand their social networks accounts as well as managing effective campaigns, product launches to improve inbound traffic.
Social Networks Campaigns
- Social Networks Campaigns Social media strategy is now an essential part of any business.
- Unfortunately, many small-business owners don’t have the resources to hire someone specifically trained to do this task and it falls to existing employees.
- Optimization is critical to success, yet when it comes to social media, brands are often several steps behind the action.
- When a campaign ends, marketers set out to assess whether it was successful or not. The insight is then used to improve the next campaign.
- When you boil it down, social marketing optimization is about improving the performance of content, links, calls to action, channel choices, etc.
- Your first step is identifying which parts of your campaign can be optimized. In short, you’re looking for which elements can be changed and what will have an impact on the ultimate goal(s) of your campaign.
Inbound Traffic Campaigns
- We deliver inbound marketing strategies to get small and medium sized businesses found on the Internet and create compelling and cost-effective marketing campaigns.
- Inbound marketing uses the power of search, social media, remarkable content and effective landing pages to bring customers to your company. The result is more qualified leads, converting into more new business relationships and a compelling ROI.
Social media has evolved into a key marketing channel for small businesses wanting to gain visibility, drive traffic to your website and generate new leads. The next step in your inbound marketing effort is to:
- Identify which social networking sites will work best for your business.
- Create optimized social media outposts to ensure your brand can be found.
Understanding which social networking sites are right for your business and how to take advantage of them to generate leads is usually a challenge for many small businesses. There are too many social networking sites to choose from to cover them all. It is far better to do a great job on a few relevant platforms than spread yourself too thin across too many.
Determine which social networking sites are the best for your business by choosing those that provide the most direct access to your target audience and the most value for your particular business. In addition, your social media marketing strategy includes not only the where you will engage with your audience but also what you will do to provide value on each social network.
Social media marketing for a service business will be one that focuses on providing useful content to build your expert reputation. The blog is the critical social media hub where you provide original content that is of interest to your target audience. Twitter and LinkedIn accounts plus a Facebook Page will help you build related but different networks where you can share useful information, engage in conversations and follow what is happening in your industry more effectively. Depending on your business, a YouTube channel may be a benefit for adding multimedia content. Unlike the interaction the restaurant is trying to get from their customers, the service business is looking to primarily educate and inform, thereby building trust with their followers. Before you start posting, however, review each platform for the unique needs of each of your audiences.
Why create and optimize your social media outposts?
When you create your presence on relevant social networking sites and optimize them for your major keywords, you:
- Increase your business’s web footprint, helping people find you more easily.
- Reach more people with your content, increasing your reputation as an expert.
- Establish a more consistent brand with more visibility, increasing brand recognition.
As part of your inbound marketing strategy, your social media outposts such as Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn create important communities that encourage conversations and build trust for your brand. This makes your content more visible to your target, more readily found through social search and increases your chances of prospects spreading your content further throughout their own social networks.
- Online Advertising The number of internet users is on a rapid rise worldwide and is used by people of all age and types.
- Internet has become a major medium for communication, entertainment and is in the process of replacing traditional entertainment, promo products, and informative medias. Some businesses are finding that handing out a promo product such as pens, business cards, and mugs are too costly and yield little results.
- Likewise, traditional marketing forms such as television, radio, newspaper, magazines, etc., are becoming a thing of the past. Internet has also become a major and effective medium for advertising and it has be predicted that the online advertising and marketing is soon going to replace the advertising through traditional medias such as television, radio, newspaper and magazines.
- We have identified around 10 advantages of online advertising when compared with the traditional offline advertising.
Social Networks BrandingDespite the near absolute adoption of social media technologies in companies, for both internal and external communications, it seems that many are still unsure of the benefits of social media tools and indeed whether the strategy they’re employing is actually working for them. It’s true to say that social media is still in a state of infancy compared to more established marketing/communication methods, but this can only really last so long. Given the proliferation of social media technologies we now have, it’s essential that the adoption of these grows up, if they are to reach their full potential for business.